There are a few things you’ll need to get your pubg server:
- A computer with a decent amount of RAM and CPU power.
- A good internet connection
- A copy of the game
The Pubg server files (available for download here) .Once you have all of that, you’ll need to do the following:
1. Unzip the PubG Server files to a folder on your computer.
2. Rework the “server. cfg” file in a text editor and modify the settings to match your preferred configuration.
3. Open up the “launchserver.bat” file in a text editor and change the “IP” setting to match your computer’s IP address.
4. Double click on the “launchserver.bat” file to start the server.
5. That’s it! Your server should now be up and running.
Invite your friends and start playing! Remember that running a server takes up a fair amount of resources, so you’ll want to make sure your computer can handle it before proceeding. Also, be mindful that the game is still in premature access and is subject to change to break from time to time. If you run into any issues, feel free to post in the forums or contact us directly and we’ll be happy to help.